Friday, October 3, 2008

Shutterfly Featured Book


A few weeks ago, Shutterfly interviewed me for a story on my Christmas Recipe Book (read the entire book at the bottom of this blog). The story is now "live" and can be viewed on their website here. They will be featuring it on their home page from mid December.
Credits: This kit, Botanist Notebook No 17, from Katie Pertiet of Designer Digitals is one of my favourites and compliments the Christmas embellishments beautifully. Check out the Holiday Trees and Star Gazer Flourishes Brushes and Stamps too, and see how I used them throughout the book. The recipe pages are from a beautiful template by Kellie Mize. Kellie has joined wearestorytellers and you will be able to purchase her templates from January 1st. In the mean time she has some freebies there for you. The little tree on those pages comes from a mega Christmas kit by Shabby Miss Jen, called Tree Trimmin Party. I did use Jessica Sprague's Daily December Album template for some of the pages. It's free.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Bravo Susie !!! How absolutley wonderful.

Sheila said...

I love your designs. It makes me want to move to Australia just to take your classes. I have resisted the scrapbooking craze but the designer in me is reconsidering.