Friday, December 5, 2008

Jotters.

I thought you might like to see some of my jotters since I've attacked them with the "Zutter Bind It All". It works really well and I'm very happy with it. If you want to create a little inset heading like the "Shopping" jotter, this is how you go about it.

Create a new layer and click and drag out a rectangle with the rectangular marquee tool. Don't deselect. Use your eyedropper to pick up a colour from the background page to use as your foreground colour. Use the paint bucket tool to fill this selection with that colour. Don't deselect. Now go to Edit, Stroke, choose 5 pixels, inside for the location and choose a contrasting colour for the stroke. Click okay. Now you can deselect and type in your heading with the type tool, using the same stroke colour. Easypeasy!
Credits: Home Away From Home freebie kit from Jessica Sprague. Hullaballoo kit from Michelle Coleman at Little Dreamer Designs (used to be a freebie but I'm afraid I can't find it anymore, sorry).

No comments: