Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scrapper's Guide Creative Team


I am very happy to announce that I have joined the Scrapper's Guide Creative Team. Each month I will be creating a double page spread from the Digital Scrapper Premier kit as part of a quick page album. The December kit has been designed by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and it's called "Silver Bells". I can highly recommend signing up for Scrapper's Guide Premier because, not only do you receive a beautiful kit each month with a fourteen page quick album but Linda Sattgast also provides several video tutorials. It's very good value. I have been a Scrapper's Guide fan and premier member for several years.
I had so much fun creating this double page spread for the December quick page albums. These two pages are a celebration of a wedding we had in October. My daughter, Katie was a bridesmaid.

My journaling reads:

"Cheryl and I met at pre-natal class when we were six months pregnant with our daughters, Corinne and Katie. They were born just six days apart. The girls were close friends as they grew up together, attending the same kindergarten and schools. Their friendship has never wavered. Corinne was the first to tie the knot and asked Katie to be her bridesmaid. The speech Katie gave at the reception, brought the house down as she recalled the escapades they got up to over the years. Wade is a very lucky man to have claimed this beautiful girl for his bride."

Credits: Papers and embellishments from the Silver Bells kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow.
Fonts:
Old Script, Garamond Premier Pro and DB Fleuries.

No comments: