Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thomas the Tank Engine - Creating a fun layout.

Back in August I wrote a post on a card I made using a Thomas the Tank Engine background. One of my readers asked me if I would write a detailed tutorial on this layout and I was only too happy to oblige. But, I've gone one step further. I've written two tutorials, one on this layout and one on how to make a card from it. To see the card, click here. To download the Thomas the Tank Engine background, click here.

This month at Scrapper's Guide, the Premier members have been treated to a wonderful tutorial by Linda Sattgast on how to extract hair. If you become a Premier member before the end of March you can download this tutorial and learn how to magically select hair from a background. Have a great weekend.
Credits: The fairy and tag are from Katie Pertiet's "Fairy Dreamer Kit". The fonts are: Two peas - Well Behaved and Susie's Hand.

8 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 12:32am, NY 02:32am, UK 07:32am, OZ 06:32pm] ).

GrannyNKy said...

Thank you for sharing this!!! My GS has always loved Thomas! I will HAVE to make this for him!!!

Sibylle said...

I recently came across your blog and I love your tutorials. I wish you would give online classes. Your projects are so lovely and I can only imagine how fun your classes would be. Your students are very fortunate to have such a great teacher!

Carol said...

How absolutely fabulous. Any little kidlet would love to see them in the middle of Thomas the Tank land! This is great Susie.

Laramie said...

I agree with everyone. My son loves Thomas and your page is adorable. Your work is fantastic and I will be stopping by regualarly. Thank you.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Advertising Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

UK Dissertations