Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Vintage Journaler for Easter.

April must be my vintage month. Everything I'm working on seems to have the vintage feel. My sister has been patiently waiting for me to get started on Emily's baby album so here is the title page. As a special Easter treat I'm giving away the "Once upon a time" journaler as a freebie for you to download. Katie Pertiet is the master of the vintage look so I made these little additions to go with her "Once upon a time" kit which, along with a few others, will be the basis for my pages. I've always been a huge Beatrix Potter fan so I've used images from Jemima Puddle Duck. They are so soft and feminine. Don't forget, every highlighted word is a link.
Credits: Lynn Grieveson: Papers from Love Letters Kit and Worn Page Edges No 2. Katie Pertiet: Overlays - Letter Box Clusters, Hooks - Letter Box Seamstress kit, Stamp & stitching - Once upon a time kit, Buttons - Botanist No 7 kit, Deckled Edge Photo Frames Vintage, Photo Wraps No 4. Shabby Miss Jen: Ribbon bow - French Attic kit.
Fonts: Chocolate Box Decorative and CK_Becky

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sibylle said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Amandac said...

What a lovely page Susie! So soft and pretty!