Thursday, June 4, 2009

June Templates At Scrapper's Guide

Double Page Spread
Album Cover

Another beautiful kit for the Premier members at Scrapper's guide.  This masculine kit was designed by Veronica Spriggs and is perfect for scrapping pages about the man in your life.

I've given my photos a distressed look by adding a grunge overlay by Linda Sattgast of Scrapper's Guide. It was a bonus download with her wonderful Tutorial CD for Photoshop CS3. Rather than create the perfect rounded rectangle with the shapes tool, I've used an old rounded postcard as my clipping mask for the photos.  It makes them look a bit more realistic if they're a little rough around the edges.  In keeping with the distressed feel of the page I've used a great font called Downcome.  Again I used a clipping mask to merge the font with two of the beautiful papers from Veronica's kit.  
Other fonts:  Petra Script, LD Telegram, Mom's Typewriter, CK Frankfurt, Palatino Linotype and Old Script.    
 

No comments: