Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Layered Quick Pages At Scrapper's Guide


I'm late posting my Christmas pages because I've been in Portland, Oregon enjoying the wonderful hospitality of my mentor and friend, Linda Sattgast, the owner of Scrapper's Guide. When I first discovered digital scrapbooking, I purchased Linda's original tutorial CD and taught myself from the easy to follow, bite size lessons which made learning this wonderful art form so easy. Let me tell you, there is no better way to learn than with your own personal, tutorial instructor right there on your computer screen, leading you step by step through the lessons. Linda's latest DVD for Photoshop Elements 8 is out now. There is six hours of tuition and a beautiful kit with a Layered Quick Page Album to make your next photo book simple and easy. Click on the blinkie at the top of this blog to discover the world that I found just four short years ago. Hey, it's Christmas! When a loved one asks you for your gift suggestions, why not start right here.

No comments: