Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tips For Templates Video Tutorial


Wow! September arrived very quickly! That's my life ticking away. :)
Peppermint Granberg (One Little Bird) has created a stunning, Preppy-style kit for this month's Premier edition with lots of gorgeous journaling accents. The colours really suited my photos from a recent trip to Berry, on the NSW south coast. Especially the old post and telegraph office, which is painted a mustard yellow. Berry is a tourist town filled with beautiful gift shops, cafes and antiques. It was grey and rainy but that gave me the perfect backdrop to take some photos of the trees without their leaves. The Premier Newsletter always has an extra tidbit, which is a mini lesson, and that's where you'll find the instructions for the tree overlay I put in the background. My video tutorial will give you great ideas on how to create your own greyscale templates from inspiring websites. It's fun-filled month full of great ideas!

No comments: